Released Sunday, August 11th, 2019
- Remove the following sections from Office Note entry forms: Vitals, Tobacco Use and Cessation, Problems, Immunization - Registry, and Procedures and Services
- Migrate data from Office Note entry forms to the new chart sections: Vitals, History, Problems, Immunizations, and Procedures
- Insert a new patient chart section tool in the vertical tool bar for each new chart section: Problems, Vitals, History, Immunizations, Procedures, and Misc Devices.
- Update document publishing to include all data relevant to a Date of Service but from the chart sections instead of the entryforms.
- New chart section to view and manage patient problems
- ICD-10 codes are required to add new problems, SNOMED-CT codes are optional (but necessary for CQM/interoperability)
- New chart section to view and manage patient immunizations
- New chart section to view and manage patient vitals measurements
- New chart section to view and manage patient procedures
- New chart section to view and manage patient social history and family health history
- Social history includes Tobacco Use and cessation counseling
- Family health history does not replace any existing section in the Office Note entryforms
- New chart section to record identifying data for medical devices that are NOT managed in Cardiac Devices
- Add (i) buttons in Problems and Meds chart sections to obtain educational documents from MedlinePlus about specific drugs and problems
- Educational resources can be downloaded, printed, or sent to the new Educational Resources section in the patient portal
- Show better field labels in the Change Password form
- Add Amendment Requests tab in Patient Info to manage requests from patients to change information in their records
- Allow multiple ethnicity selections
- Expand the selections for race and ethnicity to meet new standards
- Add new field "Functional Status" with related "as of" date
- Add new field "Cognitive Status" with related "as of" date
- New admin section "Problem Mapping" to map ICD-10 codes to SNOMED-CT codes (required for CQM/interoperability)
- New admin section "Procedure Mapping" to map CPT codes to SNOMED-CT codes (required for CQM/interoperability)
- Add Office Contact Information to the Account Contact section
- Perms for new admin sections: Manage Problem Mapping, Manage Procedure Mapping
- Perms for new chart sections:
View Problems, Manage Problems, View Vitals, Manage Vitals,
View Procedures, Manage Procedures, View Immunizations, Manage Immunizations,
View History, Manage History, View Misc Devices, Managed Misc Devices,
View Amendment Requests, Manage Amendment Requests
- Display inactive users with a red
strikethru line in Task and Task User Group recipient selectors
- Implement feature to allow user to manually re-schedule a reminder call
- Add new audit log entries for Add/Edit/Delete actions performed in the new chart sections
- Device bills are now suppressed when there is an existing (previously created) Physio bill
- Sort bills in View Bill Batches by Bill Date with most recent on top
Released Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019
- Modify icons for the Patient Chart sections in the vertical toolbar to remove the labels and display label on hover
- Display dropdown listbox arrows in Edit View for Patient Info in Internet Explorer
- Present a confirmation message if user attempts to create an appointment with a past date
- Change the column header on the Appointment Status History popup from "Date" to "Date/Time"
- Add a telephone number field labeled Mobile Phone under Fax number on the Add/Edit Account Provider popups
- Prevent Athena message failures for typical failure scenarios like all-zero placeholder phone numbers
- Add Location filter to the Documents landing page in Patient Chart
- Modify the incorrect ICD-10 Code, in place in all documents and also going forward, from "I74.89 Other hyperlipidemia" to "E78.49 Other hyperlipidemia"
- Split Account Admin permission into individual permissions, and remove Account Admin
- If user attempts to navigate to a chart section they dont have access to, redirect to the first permitted section (top-to-bottom, starting with Documents)
- Add View/Manage Amendments permissions for the new Amendments tab in Patient Info
- Auto-hide any open popout menus on the left navigation bar in the Admin module when the user clicks outside it
- Prevent error when adding Task Sub-Area
Cardiac Device Billing
- Add Object ID as filter in Audit Log
- Display before and after values in the Audit Log for update Order including changes to Order Status
- Add new feature to create an Audit Log downloadable CSV file
- Replace the existing billing Report with a new billing Module. See attached reference document.
- Add Billing Status indicators to the top of the View Tx popup to info for current billing cycle
- Remove the Billing Start Date field from the Devices tab
- Add Import Manual Transmission with multiple PDF files in the same Save action
- Fix display of Alert icon issues across browsers
- Add an Urgent flag and filter for individual transmissions
- Create audit log entry for Add Manual Transmission
- Standardize the display of the file field on the Import Tx PDF popup across browsers.
- Implemented the backend and UI for Custom Alerts. Additional revisions pending.
- Add Audit Log entry for toggle Tx Urgency
- Show time in UTC when hovering over Tx Date/Time for clarity
Released Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
- Automatically unlock task when the user who holds the lock removes themself from the task.
- Add "No Follow Up" to the Actions listbox choices
- Expand the width of the Unscheduled Order suggest box
- Update appointment grid display after deleting an appointment block
- Add "Machine Down" in the Missed Appt Reason listbox when Rescheduling an appointment
- Add appointment status history (including user who changed appt status) to View Appt popup
- Improve workflow linking orders and appointments
- Split Faxage out of Account Contact
- Change the label on the left side navbar for Account/Outside Providers
- Fixed a set of display issues with Internet Explorer.
MQ Admin Module
- Fit column headings on a single line instead of word-wrapping
- Allow manually importing MQ messages
- Add new, separate permissions for Account Contact and Faxage in Admin.
- Rename perm CARDIAC_DEVS_MANAGE => CARDIACDEV_CONFIG_MANAGE
- Rename perm DOCUMENTS_MANAGE_SNIPPETS => DOCUMENTS_SNIPPETS_MANAGE
- Rename perm SCHEDULE_MANAGE_TEMPLATES => SCHEDULE_TEMPLATES_MANAGE
- New perm: SCHEDULE_ROOMS_MANAGE to control display of Rooms in Admin
- New perm: SCHEDULE_REASONS_MANAGE to control display of Reasons in Admin
- New perm: DEBUG to control display of debug bottom bar and [Close] button on the working popup
- Move checkbox for perm labeled "Manage PHR Users" to View PHR Chart Section
- Add checbox for perm labeled "Reset All PHR Users Passwords"
- Skipped calls are no longer re-tried
- Exclude appointments for SW_CTA, SW_PET, and NUC_EST
Released Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
- Improve confirmation message when deleting a document
- Small improvements to user permissions config screen
- Move Edit pencils on the right side of config tables
- Remove patient ID (not MRN) from chart header bar (patient ID is in the browser URL)
- Fix display inconsistency in height of chart header bar in Firefox
- Remove obsolete options from charts hamburger menu button
- Remove certain obsolete "Required For" indicators on patient info
- New permission for managing order mappings
- Do not show orders info in chart header bar if use does not have View Orders permission
- Improve layout of notifications on login screen
Released Friday, April 19th, 2019
- New Task Type - Patient Appointment Request in Other Task Area
- Add link on Add/Edit Order popups to view the linked appointment
- Improve performance of location+assignment popups in exception templates
- Require only APPOINTMENTS_VIEW permission and not APPOINTMENTS_MANAGE to see Next Appt Date in patient chart header
- Show better error message when therapy is deleted by another user while editing
- New layout and color scheme for Patient Info chart section
- Improve patient chart header layout
- Improve layout of Admin vertical navigation toolbar
- Reorganize options in Admin vertical toolbar
- Increase max call attempts per patient from 3 to 6
- Spread call attempts out evenly throughout 3 times of day (2 in the morning, 2 at midday, and 2 in the evening)
- Delay call retries by an hour
- Fix typo in reminder type NONSHOW to NOSHOW
- Close Research Study popup when navigate away from patient chart using browser navigation buttons.
- Allow user to press enter on confirmation dialog popups to accept
- Fix browser back navigation in MQ Message Details popup
- Hide features instead of disabling them when user does not permission to access that feature
- Modify perm: PATIENT_INFO_VIEW to access Patient Info chart section, and patient contact info on tasks
- Modify perm: PATIENT_INFO_MANAGE to access Create Chart, Edit Patient Info, and "Mark no changes" on patient info
- New perm: LABS_VIEW to access patient chart labs section
- New perm: PATIENT_INFO_PHARMACIES VIEW to access Pharmacies tab in Patient Info
- New perm: PATIENT_INFO_PHARM_MANAGE to access of Add Pharmacy, delete, "Mark no changes" and re-order controls in Pharmacies tab in Patient Info
- New perm: PATIENT_INFO_CONTACTS_VIEW to access Other Contacts tab in Patient Info
- New perm: PATIENT_INFO_CONTACTS_MANAGE to access Add Contact, "Mark no changes", and Edit/Delete tools in Other Contacts tab in Patient Info
- New perm: TASKS_VIEW to access Tasks module and the Tasks chart section
- New perm: TASKS_MANAGE to access Add Comment/Note, Acknowledge, Resolve, Match Patient, and Match Provider tools in Tasks
- Rename perm TASKS_ADD_RECIPIENT to TASKS_MANAGE_RECIPIENTS
- Modify perm: TASKS_MANAGE_RECIPIENTS to access Add Others, and Add/Remove Me in the action dropdown in tasks
- Remove the RESEARCH_CREATE and RESEARCH_EDIT permissions and replace them with two new permissions.
- New perm: RESEARCH_VIEW to access Research module and Research tool in patient chart header
- Rename perm RESEARCH_EDIT to RESEARCH_MANAGE
- Modify perm RESEARCH_MANAGE to access "+Add Site", Edit Information, Active toggle, Edit study, "+Enroll", in Research module, and Edit pencil in Research in patient charts
- Modify perm: RESEARCH_CREATE to access "+Add Study" button in Research
- Rename perm DOCUMENTS_UNSIGNED_REPORTS to UNSIGNED_REPORTS_VIEW
- Modify perm: UNSIGNED_REPORTS_VIEW to access Unsigned Reports module (DOCUMENTS_VIEW is necessary to actually view documents)
- New perm: INDEXING_VIEW to access Indexing module
- New perm: INDEXING_MANAGE to access Import Batch, Indexing Jobs, Batch Scan Jobs, Mark Completed, and page controls in Indexing, and the "Import..." button in documents patient chart section
- New perm: ADMIN_MODULE_VIEW to access the Admin module
- New perm: USERS_MANAGE to access Users tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: PHR_USERS_MANAGE to access PHR Users tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- Rename perm PROVIDER_INFO to PROVIDERS_MANAGE
- Rename perm SURESCRIPTS_PROVIDER to PROVIDERS_SURESCRIPTS_MANAGE
- New perm: TASKS_USER_GROUPS_MANAGE to access TUGs tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: TASKS_SUB_AREAS_MANAGE to access Sub-Areas tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: CONTRAINDICATIONS_MANAGE to access Contraindications tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: LOCATIONS_MANAGE to access Locations tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: INSURANCE_PLANS_MANAGE to access Insurance Plans tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: PROBLEMS_MAPPING_MANAGE to access Problems Mapping tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: SECURITY_TOOLS_MANAGE to access Security Tools tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: AUDIT_LOG_VIEW to access Audit Log tool in Admin module (was part of ACCOUNT_ADMIN perm)
- New perm: SYSTEM_NOTIFICATIONS_MANAGE to access System Notifications tool in Admin module (tool previously controlled by ACCOUNT_ADMIN)
Released Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
- Add 'Remove Me from this Task' feature to tasks
- Use [X] button to archive task only (does not remove user from task)
- Do not automatically unarchive tasks when user adds a comment
- Automatically unarchive tasks when user's feedback is required
- Allow user to associate an appointment to an Order on the Add Appointment Popup
- Only allow orders with a blank Scheduled Date/Time to be associated with appointments
- Set the Scheduled Date/Time when associating an order to an appointment
- Show linked order in the View Appointment Popup
- Persist filtered search results in Exception Days after editing a template
- Show better errors when editing a therapy another user deleted at the same time
- Disable Stopped By field if Stopped Date is empty
- Add new field Incarcerated in General tab of Patient Info
- Add new field Sexual Orientation on the General Tab of Patient Info
- Add new field Gender Identify
- Accurately scroll text in the System Notification UI.
- Update pdf software to latest version and prevent memory leaks.
- Add Admin module for monitoring patient reminder calls
- Add new Patient Charts permission to control high-level access to patient charts
- Change the name of HL7 Admin module to MQ Admin (Message Queue)
Released Friday, February 22nd, 2019
- New look for login and logged out screens
- Implement twilio integration for appointment reminders
- Add the Appointment Reminders subsection under the Manage Schedules tool in Admin
- Allow changing reason when rescheduling an appointment
- Do not allow inactive reasons when overriding reason
- Do not allow adding inactive reasons to Assignments
- Indicate inactive reasons in the add appointment popup (when assignments still have inactive reasons)
- Make "Status as of" date field optional
- Allow setting "Can Text" checkbox when using contact for "Other Phone"
- Modify duration calculation for Appointment Duration report
- Add Pacer Dependent column to Cardiac Device Matched Devices report
- Fix pagination of audit log
- Change the Activate/Deactivate toggle button to a checkbox labeled "Allow user login"
- Add new permission: Manage Appointment Reminders
- Rename HL7 Admin to Message Queue Admin, to allow future support of other protocols
- Add created-by username to Impression and Plan
- Remove Billing Cycle field (inferred from device type and physiologic monitoring value)
- Sort impressions and plans by datetime added
- Fix error for BSX transmissions with Shock Energy but no Shock Number
- Allow user to open the HL7 message from the View Transmission popup
Released Monday, February 4th, 2019
- Add 'Change Status for All' feature to change all appointments in the filtered list shown (for upcoming patient reminder calls module)
- View Appointment patient link opens documents section of the patient charts
- Show View Appointment popup when clicking the appointment squircle on Provider/Room grid
- Allow selecting a date range in Exception Day Template filters
- Delay loading Exception Day Templates until user clicks search (skips initial unfiltered load time)
- Show a better error message when opening an appointment that was just deleted by another user
- Imprve descriptions for these CPT codes: 92960, 93312, 93313, 93314, 93318, 93320, 93321, 93325, 93971
- Open orders chart section when clicking patient name in Orders grid
- Allow downloading patient info as a PDF
- Add 'Allow Texts' to patient info phone numbers
- Allow future dates for Status as-of date
- Fix misleading PHR recipient selection when navigating using bookmarks or URL editing
- Fix error message when changing default module under certain circumstances
- Show the Patient Search tool only if user has View Patient Info permission
- Fix pagination in the Audit Log (some entries were hidden under certain circumstances, last page tool did not work)
Released Thursday, January 10th, 2019
- Modify the layout of the filters and tools on the top of the Daily Schedule
- Add time filter to allow user to filter by AM, PM, or All Times.
- Update the bubble counts on the Orders module tool when user clicks on the tool
- Allow user to create a pdf of the same document multiple times in the same session
- Add loading indicator to the HL7 Message preview
- Allow manual importing of HL7 messages
- Remove PDF file contents from the HL7 message preview
- Trim the error message in HL7 messages to 125 characters (click ellipsis for full text)
- Persist HL7 Admin Grid filters until logout
- Change color of rows on mouse hover in HL7 grid
- Fix error when navigating browser manually to an invalid patient ID
- Add new report: Cardiac Device Billing Due Today
- Allow empty email in Add/Edit locations
- Add CPT codes to the library: 93294, 93295, 93296, 93297, 93298, 93299, 78803
Released Thursday, December 20th, 2018
- Add new status: Reschedule Required
- Improve layout of filters
- Improve mouse hover tooltips
- Fix changing default module
- Add new report: Cardiac Device Billing Due Today
- Add new report: Cardiac Device Last Transmission Date
- Add prompt when navigating away while editing a document directly in unsigned reports
- Record the processing method used for HL7 messages at processing time
Released Thursday, December 6th, 2018
New Banner Bar
- Unify the module bar and the top bar
- Add icons for modules
- Appointments: add cancel/rescheduled reason and date columns
- Prevent the ellipsis popup from persisting in the UI when focus is removed
- Do not display the select-checkboxes when Rerun is not allowed
- Fix processing NEH messages
- Make sharper edges on the User lookup in Admin
- Modify the layout of the Insurance section of Patient Info to eliminate unnecessary headers
- Restrict numeric input in Vitals fields
- Improve display of the Add/Edit Vitals popups to align fields and prevent text wrapping
- Eliminate extraneous error messages on PHR login
- Warn when navigating away when there are unsaved changes in a note being edited
- Impose a shadow when cursor focus is on a checkbox
Released Thursday, November 8th, 2018
- Appointments: differentiate durations between provider/room appts
- Appointments: remove columns, and add 3 new columns
MRN, CANCEL_RESCHEDULED_REASON, and CANCEL_RESCHEDULED_DATE
- Always display dates on one line without word-wrapping
- Display apostrophes correctly in orders list
- Add 'Created By' filter to Exception Day Templates
- Improve filter widgets
- Fix typo for midnight '00:00 AM' => '12:00 AM'
- Clear all checkmarks from status filter on [Reset to Defaults]
- Date/time filters: clear and disable time when date is blank/cleared
- Date/time filters: default 'Start' time to 12:00am
- Date/time filters: default 'End' time to 11:59pm
- Fix double-click behavior in Contraindications Alerts
- Display provider names in audit log changes 'Description'
- Prevent incorrect hiding of delete tool for Sites
- Added Payer to the Insurance section (required for certification)
- Allow deleting patient charts when appointments exist
Released Thursday, October 18th, 2018
- Allow user to select initial module from the username dropdown in the header bar
- Do not show last-closed patient when clicking chart module in the top bar
- Add most-recent followup date column labeled "F/U Date"
- Show date/time, action, user, and comment for most recent action on mouse hover
- Update followup-date when a new action is saved
- Increase visible size of orders module
- Display exception template creator's username and date/time created, on the list and individually
- Disable exception template [Delete Selected] button when switching between Provider/Room
- Remove unnecessary error message when returning to the Document List after deleting an open document
- Allow searching for HL7 jobs by message header and patient segments (MSH and PID)
- Add permissions for HL7 administration
- Allow user to refresh list of HL7 jobs
- Display Account Document Header in the View box of Account Settings even if address fields are blank
- Improve formatting of audit log descriptions for imported appointments
- Allow selecting recently created categories
Released Thursday, September 27th, 2018
- Warn users editing appointments that were deleted by another user at the same time
- Refresh View Grid when clearing Provider or Room
- Fix disabled Interval in Add Appointment popup
- Show an error when selecting dates outside existing Rotation Templates
- Refresh Appointments in the Daily Schedule after saving a new Appointment
- Clear the patient field when user closes the Add Appointment popup
- Use permissions to control whether documents and buttons at the bottom of the View Appointment are visible
- Add the [Add Action] function (including Followup Date) to the Orders grid dropdown
- Display Action History as view-only in the Order
- Migrate the Left Message on Machine value (LMOM) value from Schedule Delay Reason to Actions
- Persist selected filters on the Order module until logout
- Display Patient Lookup as default landing page, if user does not have the View Appointments permission
- Standardize all document headers
- Add new module for viewing and managing inbound HL7 messages
- Improve performance for research studies with many enrollees
- Improve validation errors on save
- Prevent trailing and leading whitespace in free-text fields
- Display PCP Office Phone and Fax Number in Medical section
- Improve and expand the list of preferred languages
- Make new Task User Group selectable immediately after saving it
- Add Rooms to the Appointment Duration report
- Add new report: Appointments and Unsigned Office Note (all appts for pts with in-progress office notes)
- Improve performance of synchronization/server push
Released Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
- Do not create Prior Auth/Scheduling tasks when a provider signs an order
- For canceled orders, display date and username of who canceled it in (?) tool
- Improve performance for View Grid UIs
- Show Min/Max values on in View Grid and Add Appointment
- Add Completed appointment status for hospital appointments
- Require provider/room and patient before searching/selecting dates in Add Appointment
- Require provider/room and patient before entering time, reason, or duration in Add Appointment
- Fix bug where last added appointment was overlaid in View Grid popup
- Printed daily schedule now shows full text of comments
- Require 'Manage Patient Appointments' permission for [+Appt] button on the daily schedule
- Fix bug preventing clearing recently added assignment/location blocks
- Improve error message for invalid Contact Phone
- Improve date navigation in daily scheduled
- Highlight date suggestions on mouse hover
- Add Location to the bumplist
- Prevent updating appointment status when another user has already updated it
- Allow editing second-address-line in account settings
- Fix manual URL change navigation issue in Provider Library
- Show mismatched data when linking user and provider fails
- Remove non-plaintext values from Insurance External ID field in Insurance Plans
- Update the account provider information card after editing providers
- Change icon for vitals from a heart to a stethoscope
- Fix provider phone number display on the printed Rx
- Remove validation error when typing pharmacy phone number in Add Pharmacy
- Add new report: Appointments by Insurance
- Add new report: Task Open Count by Recipient
Released Saturday, August 4th, 2018
- Performance improvement when generating entries in the audit log
- Bug fix when multiple error messages on Save
- Persist filters in daily schedule until log out
- Allow user to add appointments from daily schedule (in addition to the user chart)
- Add MRN and DOB to the printed daily schedule
- New appt statuses: AMBULANCE (awaiting ambulance) and LEFT_WBS (left without being seen)
- Briefly highlight changes to appt status (blue for appts user changed, orange for appts others have changed)
- Open the Tasks Inbox on Log in if user does not have View Appointments permission
- Completely clear the Day Template box in the 20-day grid when user clicks Clear All on the Day Template popup.
- Improve performance of add-appointment popup
- Sort documents in Download Last Visit by appointment time
- Hide the documents list in Appointment Details popup if user does not have View Documents permission
- Refresh Next Appt when clicking refresh in Patient Chart header bar
- Count appts created in the date range for Appointments Created By User report
- New task type Outpatient Telemetry Report in Reading Worklist Task Area
- Do no display inactive account providers in the Outside Provider Library
- When user cannot be linked to provider because of mismatched data, inform the user which data does not match
Released Saturday, July 21st, 2018
- Initial schedule module release
- Migrate appointments from MedicalManager to escribeHOST
- Migrate patient appointment warning settings from MedicalManager
- Fix some navigation issues
- Add creation datetime to Appointment Details
- Disable Add Appointment button if patient status is Inactive, Discharged, Transferred, or Deceased.
- Add mobile view of daily schedule for small screens
- Allow user to start typing immediately after clicking X to clear the Provider suggest box on the Add Appointment popup
- Add explicit Search button to Exception Templates
- Fix incorrect display of apostrophes in schedule
- Include previous room when rescheduling an appointment
- Next Visit label in the patient chart header reflects changes after editing appointments
- Add 10 new CPT codes
- Modify "Allergic to Iodine" text
- Add new "Reading Worklist" task types for Stress Echocardiogram and Transcranial Doppler
- Show clearer error when missing Task Sub-Area Name
- Allow deleting insurance plans that are not in use in any patient chart
- Add "cannot be deleted" message when deleting Insurance Plans that are in use
- Add a "CREATED BY" column to Appointments Report
- Add a new report "Appointments Created by User" listing appt counts by user
- Add a new report "BMI Compliance" listing pts with an office visit with height/weight recorded
- Allow automated/schedule report generation via command line
- Indicate invalid phone numbers as you type
- Allow phone numbers to start with + and contain anything
- Allow numerals in name for PHR users
- Show patient name in grey for Inactive/Discharged/Transferred/Deceased
- Add MRN and DOB to the top of all pages when printing Patient Info
- Show better error when adding a contact with a name longer than 35 characters
- Fix error message when user session timed out
- Add barcode scanning for: Advanced Directive, CTA Coronaries, CTA Neck, MRI/MRA
- Add basic permissions for the future Cardiac Devices module
Released Sunday, June 17th, 2018
- Fix bug to make chart section header text match selected chart section
- Fix extensions in fax number for account providers
- Automatic appointment date suggestions
- Improve provider/room in appointment creation popup
- Remove assignment/location blocks on 'Clear All' in day templates
- Fix missing locations in legacy appointments
- Prevent duplicate MRNs even in automatic patient updates
- Remove default SSN "123456789" from MedicalManager HL7 messages
- Wrap comment field in patinet info
- Grey-out patient name for inactive patients
- Allow up to 60 chars in plan name in Insurance Plans Admin
- Make Task User Groups case insensitive
- Add Internal ESH Patient ID filter to the Audit Log admin section
- Warn when navigating away while editing a snippet
- Fix navigation error when moving between Admin sections
- Add optimistic locking to the Insurance Plans section of Admin.
- Standardize phone number widgets and data entry
- Remove all invalid existing phone numbers, and prevent invalid new numbers
- Add the release version and build information at the top of the app
- Allow user to use the browser back button to log in after logging out
- Display total error count in red validation messages, and number each error
- Clear the Unsigned Reports queue on entering and exiting the list.
Released Thursday, May 24th, 2018
- New Insurance Plans section to add/edit/delete insurance plans
- Add insurance plans
- Change sort order of Prior Auth Status filter
- Orders grid is restored to full height when returning from editing an order.
- Not exposed: Scheduler will be able to select any date in the on the Daily Schedule to view past and future appointments.
- Not exposed: put focus in the Provider field on the Add Appointment popup when popup first opens.
- Show error messages when MedMan or Schuylab (or both) are down when user saves Patient Info
- If MedMan is down when user clicks the Save button in Patient Info, user will see this message: "The patient information has been saved in escribeHOST but the patient account cannot be created/updated in Medical Manager because Medical Manager is unable to receive the message. You must add this chart or make updates directly in Medical Manager."
- If Schuylab is down when user clicks the Save button in Patient info, user will see this message: "The patient information has been saved in escribeHOST, but the patient account cannot be updated in Schuylab because Schuylab is unable to receive the update. Try again later to save the changes."
- Email address is now validated when adding or editing the Email field in Locations.
- Users will now receive a carry forward warning when there is an issue with a value that was present in the previous document but may have been hidden from publishing due to inconsistencies in the ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion in 2015.
- Change layout of chart header
- Show validation notifications to user when Subject Number or Site number exceeds the maximum
- Fix width of the Site listbox
- Fix tab navigation in the Add New Site popup
Task User Groups
- Maintain a consistent ordering when adding/editing TUGs
- Standardize behavior of suggest boxes throughout the application
- Add day-of-week abbreviation to calendars in date selectors
- Remove the Export button from Unsigned Reports
Released Thursday, May 10th, 2018
New Chart Section
- Apply validation to the email field on the Add/Edit Other Contact
- Reset the date when user changes the Patient Status
- Notify user when editing Patient Info if MRN is absent (changes are saved in ESH but not in MedicalManager)
- Notify user when editing Patient Info if Schuylab is unable to process the edit
- Refresh Patient Info when clicking on the left Chart Section navigation bar
- Prevent future date selection in the Enroll Date field
- Improve Order Filter animation and display
- Add new "Order Type" filter and column on the Orders module landing page
- Add Schedule Date Range filter and change the label of the "Scheduled Date" filter to "Scheduled Status"
- Update descriptions of these CPT codes: 93329, 93886, 93888, 93351
- Fixed the incorrect display of Delay reason codes "LMOM" and "NOSHO"
- Improve performance of opening rotation templates
- Improve performance of Location/Assignment slot editing in Day Templates
- Fix deleting provider Day Templates from non-active rotation templates
- Fix clearing Include Past checkbox in Exception Day Templates
- Navigate directly to newly created Rotation Templates
- Fix URL navigation issues in Schedule Templates
- Fix the display of the Add buttons on the Add Exception Day template
- Update the Location Name column display width in the Locations Settings Admin section
- New "Appointments" report for upcoming ESH appointments module to list all appointments for a date range
Released Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
- Add/Edit locations with all location fields
- Use full height of display area for showing filtered orders
- Users no longer prevented from Completing an order if the Prior Auth Status is "Uninsured"
- Display CPT Code and Description on the Printed order with emphasis
- Display Nrder Number and Order Status in a grey box to distinguish them from their labels
- Rename the comment field below Schedule Date to "General Comment" to distinguish it from the PA Comment
- Add two new Schedule Delay Reasons: On Wait List (WT_LIST) and No Show (NOSHO).
- Display cancelled orders with grey color like completed orders
- Hide past Exception Day Templates
- Add checkmark to include past Exception Day Templates
- Prevent user from unmarking 'Scheduled Provider' for providers with schedule day templates or exception templates
- Show only 'Scheduled' providers with at least one template in Rotation Template Provider filter
- Show only 'Scheduled' providers with at least one template in Exception Template Provider filter
- Show only 'Scheduled', active providers in Add new Exception Template
- Show only 'Scheduled', active providers in Daily Schedule provider filter
- Show only 'Scheduled', active providers in Add New Appointment Provider
- Disable save button on the Add Appointment popup if neither provider nor room is selected
- Enable save button on the Add Appointment popup if provider/room is selected AND a Date is selected
- Improve response time when making changes to assignment/location slots in templates
- Add Refresh button to Patient Chart header
- Stop updating patient chart header when moving between chart sections (still updated on initial chart loading)
- Add new report: "No Show Follow Up Report" to obtain a list of all appointments with reason code "NOSHOFU"
- Cleanup audit log entries when updating Task User Groups
- Improve phone number fields keyboard navigation/editing
- Add a new Insurance Plan '408 Empire Blue Cross 2ndary (BC)'
Released Thursday, April 5th, 2018
- Keep task search-filters anchored above task list
- Restrict sub-areas filter to selected area filter
- Prevent user from saving two exception day templates with the same Provider/Room and same date
- Fix duplicate-room error message
- Improve performance of deleting provider/room day templates
- Remove the 2nd CPT field from all order forms and orders
- Reset all filters when user clicks reset-to-defaults (bug fix)
Released Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
- Add admin-configurable task SubAreas, to group related task Types within an Area
- Allow assigning multiple default TaskUserGroups to a single task Type
- Improve and simplify search filters
- Persist selected search filters for each login session, across browser tabs
- Add search filters for every displayed column
- Collapse search filters on search to display more orders on screen at once
- Standardize display of locations
- Add admin-configurable account-wide document header display
- Simplify Exception Template dates- remove date rules, only use exact dates
- Group consecutive dates in a date range
- Show holiday dates as a single span from oldest to latest
Released Sunday, February 11th, 2018
- Prevent users from creating orders for inactive patients
- Add CPT codes: 78492+78459 (Cardiac PET Perfusion+Viability)
- BMI and Weight no longer required on orders
- Change text 'Location' => 'Test Location'
- Added an Edit button to the View Order popup
- Changed description for many ultrasound-related CPT codes
- Sort CPT codes in searchable dropdowns
- Validate date values in Add/Edit Orders (note: '0018' is still a valid year)
- Add 'In Progress' Order Status actions dropdown and Status filter
- Improved the display of Comment text in the View Order popup.
- Allow user to Edit a complete order, but only allow editing the comment field
- Removed order medications fields, replace with hardcoded text
- Add fields to the printed order: 'MRN', 'Scheduled Date/Time', 'Order Date'
- Fixed signed orders dropdowns issue
- Restored text 'min' to the values when selecting Duration
- Vastly improve the performance of the Calendar Spreadsheet (total time to load)
- Skip weekends in the date-picker arrows, unless there is a template for that weekend
- Allow hiding Cancelled/Rescheduled/No-Show appts (default is to hide)
- Allow user to edit Exception Type in the Edit Exception Day template popup
- Default sort on the Exception Day Template landing page is now by date rule
- Added Start Week to Rotation Templates to allow user to align templates
- Do not automatically generate bumplists modifying Location/Assignment blocks in templates (on-demand only)
- Generate bumplists automatically when deleting day templates and exception day templates
- Notify user when generated bumplist is empty, instead of not doing anything
- Present only today's and future appointments in bumplists
- Do not include appointments with a status of Cancelled or Rescheduled in bumplists
- Display Location-Assignment pairs in a consistent, predicatable order in templates and spreadsheets
- Add View Grid to Daily Summary, to show appts on top of the template for a single day and single provider/room
- Move appointment block UI display when changing start time with the dropdown
- Persist Reason code when rescheduling an appointment
- Add function to Copy Exception Day Template
- Allow making appts for dates in future rotation templates
- Do not display invalid reasons in appointment blocks
- Audit editing Insurance in Demographics
- Add Plan ID to Insurance.
- Remove Insurance Policy Number from Demographics
- New Task Type: Palliative Care
- Subtle change to dropdowns/picklists display style
- Only count entryform documents in Non-Invasive Procedure (ignore pdf documents)
- Fix the ? in the Status column in the Schedule module (legacy schedule)
Released Sunday, January 14th, 2018
- Widen the room field on the Add Appointment popup
- Copy day template to exception day template
- Add a Booking Count column to Daily Schedule
- Fix pre-filling provider in add-appointment popup
- Remove appointment squircles for Cancelled/Rescheduled appointments in Add Appointment popup
- Print list of filtered Exception Day Templates
- Remove times that are outside rotation template start/end time in Add Appointment popup
- Draw template grids and daily schedules with heavier lines
- Add multiple-exact-date rule to Exception Day Templates (requires addtl click to add date)
- Added new Exception Type: Holiday
- Changed the order of the fields at the top of the Add Appointment popup
- Prevent scheduling appointments if the slots in question have been changed since starting to add appt
- Use patient primary examiner for default provider in Add Appointment popup (only allow "Scheduled Providers" to default)
- Return user to the active Rotation Template when dismissing Add/Edit/Copy Rotation Template popups
- Show up to two assignments in Add Appointment popup (more than 2 gets an ellipsis)
- Update Exception Type for pre-existing exception templates, based on the description
- Persist certain values from previous appointment when Rescheduling
- Show Critical Orders count for non-provider users, in addition to providers
- Fix order of AUCs in list box on Add/Edit Order
- Fixed entry rules for BMI and Weight
- Insert insurance information directly into the Add/Edit Order popup
- Fix width/display on orders module landing page
- Added Prior Auth Due Date filter
- Add Policy Number to Insurance information
- Do not allow users to send messages to inactive providers
- Display underlying permission names on hover in Admin
- Set no default selection in Admin when user is not an Administrator
- Add canned release message pre-set to System Notifications, instead of copy/pasting it every release
Released Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
- Add 'All Day' shortcut when adding a Location or Assignment in templates
- Add 'Clear All' shortcut to remove all Locations, Assignments, and AM/PM max patients in templates
- Fix bug preventing Copy Rotation Template.
- Modify buttons to clarify workflow when editing/saving templates
- Cleanup how warnings for affected appointments are presented for exception templates
- Add Exception Types (Vacation, Conference, Off, Other) to exception templates
- Add a free-text comment field to rotation templates
- Add a tooltip to the Show-in-Summary Column to clarify what it does
- Apply the Show-in-Summary field to the Calendar Template Spreadsheet
- Expand fields to completely fill the width of the Add/Edit Order popups
- Fix ui quirk where the Actions popup menu appeared above the orders module
- Change the Due Date label to Results Due Date
- Abbreviate 'Status' column
- Display only provider's last name in the Provider column
- Display only the CPT Code in the Test column (display description on hover)
- Removed the Time component of Scheduled Date & Time to show only Scheduled Date
- Display patient preferred phone number directly in bottom the Task, and allow call-shortcuts if enabled in the browser
- Display patient preferred phone number at the top of the patient chart in Mobile, and allow call-shortcuts if enabled in the browser
Released Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
- Remove height/weight/BMI as required fields to sign an order
- Finalize features, fix bugs
Released Thursday, November 30th, 2017
- New Orders module (Features not available until your administrator provides permissions)
- New fields for patient insurance: Primary Insurance, Subscriber ID, Group ID, Policy Number
- For recent-only, always show the 10 most recent, in addition to all in the last 2 years
- Persist unchecking 'Show recent only' until another patient chart is loaded
- Fix downloading Last Visit (documents with DOS before date-created previously could not be downloaded)
- Add warning with list of appointments affected by Exception Day Templates
- Add alternate-row shading to printed Rotation Template Spreadsheet
- Fix errors in Room Day Templates
- Sort assignments in Add-Assignment-Block
- Sort assignments in Admin case-insensitive
Released Monday, October 16th, 2017
Recent Documents October 2017
- Show only recent documents (last two years) by default in patient charts
- Add 'x' button to clear selection in radio buttons in all entryforms
- Add 'Created By' filter to task search
- Add 'working' popup when loading the medication list for clarity
- Prevent future date for medication concerns
- Add account address and phone (for future functionality regarding printing orders)
- Cleanup account settings presentation
- Rotation Template Summary assignment/location pair fixes (remove unnecessary ?s)
- Exception day templates AM/PM max override only when specified (instead of overriding with 0 if left empty)
- Add checkbox to the Account Provider UI to distinguish Scheduled Providers from non-Scheduled Providers.
- Omit inactive providers from the list of Porviders on the Add Provider Exception Day Template popup
- Make Summary Day Template popup bigger to fit more on screen at once
- Display schedule time using 24-hour clock
Released Thursday, September 7th, 2017
- Account settings now include a reply-to email address for outbound emails
- Clarify and consolidate user permissions (no change to capabilities)
- Fix error message when re-starting certain discontinued therapies instead of starting a new therapy
- Clarify descriptions of some Task areas and types
- Add [Batch Scan Jobs] tool to show statuses for all uploaded batch scans (similar to [Indexing Jobs] for indexed patient documents)
- Temporarily remove Orders chart tool to accommodate new changes
- Add [x] button to allow easy clearing of certain radio buttons
Released Thursday, July 13th, 2017
- New Report: User Performance Locations By Doctype By Location
- Improve performance of Active User report
- Improve audit log performance when searching for a single user
- Improve performance for serverpush messages and user verification
- Remove dates for patient status when un-setting that status
Released Sunday, June 18th, 2017
- New Report: Patient Charts with PHR User Count
- Show better message when report results are empty
- New Task Type: Prior Authorization - PET
- Show inactive providers in the account and outside provider libraries
- Increase granularity of administrative permissions
- Store all timestamps in UTC (instead of storing in user's timezone)
- Display all timestamps in the user's local timezone (instead of the timezone it was saved in)
- Standardize popup sizes across the app
Released Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
Reports Quick Reference April 2017
Indexing UI April 2017
- Added Reports admin module allowing on-demand reporting
- New Report: Active Patients
- New Report: Active Users
- New Report: Documents In Progress
- New Report: Indexing Jobs
- New Report: Non-invasive Procedures
- New Report: Outside Providers Without Fax
- New Report: Patients Needing Office Visit
- New Report: Tasks Created
- New Report: Tasks Resolved
- New Report: Transitional Care Management
- New Report: User Performance
- Improve page navigation UI
- Clarify navigation vs action controls in indexing
- Add go-to-page navigation that allows typing a specific page
- Clicking on a successful indexing job goes to the source of the first page
- Add formatting to system notifications, to allow links in future messages
- Prevent inactive admin users from receiving system-generated tasks
Released Sunday, April 2nd, 2017
- Creating and managing Rotation Templates
- Creating and managing Provider and Room Day Templates
- Creating and managing Exception Day Templates
- Creating and managing Assignments and Reasons
- Additional location management functions for scheduling
- Improved layout of admin navigation tools
- Next appointment reflects the earliest time for patients with multiple appointments in one day
- Primary examiner removed from the Fax list for fax-on-demand
Released Saturday, March 4th, 2017
- Allow downloading advanced chart search results as a CSV file
- Fix bug relating to EPCS that made it seem as if prescriptions were taking longer to be sent
- Remove 2nd and 3rd fax number options from providers, and remove fax-enabled checkboxes
- Add new HL7 Athena external provider mappings
Released Friday, February 10th, 2017
Indexing Jobs (Quick Update Guide) Feb 2017
Indexing Module (Full Documentation) Feb 2017
- Add indexing jobs popup with pending/failure/success statuses for ALL jobs
- Add status icons to indexing job pages
- Allow (and require) manual toggling of completed/unindexed to move batch scans into and out of the unindexed queue
- When editing users that are linked to providers, apply the edits also to the provider.
- When editing providers that are linked to users, apply the edits also to the user.
- Add 'date modified' to provider active/inactive toggle
- Bugfix: allow user to print blank med list
- Clarify the error when attempting to delete a patient with a PHR user
- Align document types more accurately in escribe-scan-upload
- New 'Prior Auth' task types: Exercise Stress Test, PVR, Carotid Ultrasound
Released Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017
Edit Location Codes 2017
- Change default Document Type mapping in scan-upload for CCA
- Standardize middle name length to 35 characters (providers, users, patients)
- Add Location Codes to Locations section of Admin (with temporary values, can be edited by Account Admin users)
- Add Rx refills and quantity to the printed Meds List
- Allow more top-level domains in email (particularly for certain public school districts)
- Collapse Task Search filters if there is at least one task found
Released Thursday, December 1st, 2016
- Add location to PHR message task
- Fix patient chart tasks link from PHR message task
- Small PHR UI cleanup
- If user has just edited patient demographics, use the latest name when creating a PHR user
- Update the UI to better reflect admin privileges for Manage PHR User
- Use the same validation for middle name in user library and provider libraries
- Fix searching for and displaying providers with apostrophes in their name
- When linking provider to a user, require that the names match exactly in both libraries
- Update the calendar widget in the Change Password popup
- Remove Send Corrections button from documents
- Standardize UI for deleting things
- Deliver Xarleto/Eliquis report to CCA
- 340b CaptureRx prescription reporting for SVMC
Released Monday, November 14th, 2016
- Users now MUST change their password upon logging in with a temporary password (following a reset-password email).
- Standardize display of inactive med concerns and problems
- Remove a rare, annoying but harmless 'error' popup
- Update formulary information
- Fix rare bug concerning publishing med concerns in office note that would prevent publishing
PHR MANAGE USERS
PHR SEND DOCUMENTS TO PHR
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PHR:
Users can no longer delay entering the email for the patient (or representative) when sending a document to the PHR.
A PHR user (the patient or representative) must exist at the time the document is sent.
This is because we are now notifying by email when a document is sent to the PHR Portal.
As before, the user will be prompted to enter the patient's email to allow the patient to access the PHR;
, unlike before, this cannot be delayed.
, the user sending the document must have both PHR permissions:
"Access PHR Chart Section" and
"Manage PHR Users"
Please take this change into consideration when assigning these two new permissions to your employees.
Patients with passphrases for the old PHR have been given usernames, and temporary passwords mailed.
Documents in the old PHR will be migrated to the new PHR, as soon as possible
- Replace existing patient portal with new, more secure, PHR with more features
- Replace 'passphrase' authentication with the same username/password security EHR users have
- Allow multiple login accounts for a single patient (patient + patient representatives)
- In addition to needing to set a new password upon login, PHR users must also enter the DOB of the patient
- Store PHR documents in secure Amazon S3 Cloud Storage, instead of locally on our servers
- Add optional document result-status when sending documents to PHR, and display them to the patient in the PHR document list
- Add preview of PHR for users with 'Access PHR Chart Section' permission (user sees what the patient/patient-rep will see)
- Add PHR Admin section to view all PHR users, and to reset the password of EVERY PHR USER AT ONCE
- Allow users with 'Manage PHR Users' to add/edit/enable/disable PHR users, and reset their passwords via email
- Pre-fill fields for PHR user creation using the patient's information
- Automatically start the process of adding a user when attempting to send a document or message to the PHR
- Allow normal EHR users to send messages to patients, which appear in the PHR message inbox
- Allow patient PHR users to send messages to their provider, which appear in the Task Inbox for that provider
Released Thursday, October 13th, 2016
- Implement Patient File and Prescriber File for CaptureRx 340b
- Replace lock icon with "Reset password" button with icon on the User Permissions page
- Added user's email address below the user's name on the User Permissions page
- Standardized display of all names in the app (e.g.: never have comma before provider credentials. previously, sometimes there was, sometimes there wasnt)
Released Monday, September 26th, 2016
- BUGFIX: Allow patient access to PHR (broken in 6.9)
Released Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
- Allow admins to edit details of a user
- When resetting passwords, automatically email random passwords to the user, instead of creating new passwords manually
User MUST have an email address saved to have their password reset. Please see the attached training materials for instructions on all the changes for Add User, Edit User, and Reset Password with this release.
Add User September 2016
Edit User / Reset Password September 2016
- PCP field in Demographics is now sorting correctly.
- Fixed display of the Change provider name popup on the Unsigned Reports queue.
- Server-side error message have an English prefix now identifying the error.
Released Thursday, September 1st, 2016
- Mobile display of published notes improved (fonts adjusted for easier viewing, etc)
- Improve scrollbars display for Mac OSX in Chrome and Safari (no change in Firefox)
- Add new task types: appointment clarification, pharmacist consult
- Add short names for chart sections (e.g.: "Medication Concerns" => "Allergies")
- Improve vitals chart section (sort order, bmi display, comments display, error on saving)
- Sign-and-notify message improvement
- Fix hiding of certain fields in patient demographics while editing other fields
- Sort provider names in orders section
- Handle invalid URLs, connectivity errors, and server errors more gracefully
- Show a warning on really long task comments instead of throwing an ugly error
- Remove warning message when resizing the screen under certain circumstances
- Handle duplicate MRN warning more gracefully
- Clarify permission errors for research studies, labs, and emergency access
Advanced Chart Search
- Rename Advanced Chart Search problems search to 'Problems (Office Note)'
- Add Advanced Chart Search field 'Problems (Chart Section)' to search the not-yet-released problems module
- Clear provider when 'done signing' in unsigned reports
- Implemented a progress message that displays while the user waits for the Unsigned Documents list to display.
- Fix saving provider 'country' in provider admin
- System Notifications admin ui improvements
Released Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
- fix bug where non-admin users could not create providers
- improve user permissions for admin module
Released Thursday, August 11th, 2016
- Allow administrators to send real-time notification alerts to logged-in users
- Allow escribeHOST to alert logged-in users of impending maintenance and releases
- Improve PDF conversion performance
Released Thursday, July 21st, 2016
- Allow clearing selection dropdowns with an [X] button
- Detect auto-logout in a more robust fashion, to prevent unnecessary forced logoffs
- Standardize the display of provider name across the application (LastName, FirstName Credentials)
Problems ICD-10 to SNOMED-CT Mapping
Quick Reference Problem Mapping July 2016
- Required for Meaningful Use! Users are encouraged to begin mapping
- Allow admins to map ICD-10 codes to comparable SNOMED-CT codes
- Display tenths of an inch and tenths of a pound for height/weight/waist fields
- Allow deleting vitals
- Clarify BMI and BMI percentile fields as read-only, calculated values
Released Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
- Allow user to toggle between mobile ESH and desktop ESH on the login screen
- Full-screen display of documents (top-right corner now has [X] button to close document)
- Optimize document display for both "portrait" and "landscape" orientations
- Optimize header spacing to fit more on screen
- Optimize Med List for mobile
Quick Reference Vitals June 2016
- Add preview of new Vitals chart section
- Allow administrators to remove provider-user linkings (in case of error)
- Improve warnings on provider-user linking
Released Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
- Prevent inactive users from logging in
Released Thursday, June 16th, 2016
- Fix a bug where even briefly losing internet connection would result in user logout.
Released Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Quick Reference Add User June 2016
Quick Reference Link Provider to User June 2016
Quick Reference Orders June 2016
Admin Add User
- Allow account administrators to create new users in the Users Admin UI
- Allow linking a user to an account provider
- Improve display of document name in the document list
- Improve resolution in "New" PDF document viewer
- Persist user choice of "Old" or "New" PDF document viewer using cookies
Demographics and Chart Header
- Group the list of Preferred Languages
- Display date deceased and date transferred in chart header
- Allow users to type immediately in the Add Note popup
- Update Order status in the list immediately upon save
- Nuclear Stress/BMI Report for CCA
- CT Summary Report for CCA
- Active Patients on Digoxin / Lanoxin for CCA.
- Medication Concerns Report for Coumadin/warfarin/Eliquis/etc. for CCA
- Unresolved Tasks Count by Recipient for AVG
- Added a column for Orders to the Locations Settings section of Admin (same initial settings as documents)
- Update left-side chart section selector when canceling demographics edit
- Clear chart proactively when navigating away from the patient
- Do not display default values in test field in Add Order popup
- Add framework for ESH mobile platform
Released Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
- ICD-10 and all other searchable fields in notes display up to 30 matches (increased from 10)
- Add Transferred Date to the Status box in Demographics.
- Add recipients to 'Weekly MU Note Report' and 'Daily Documents In-Progress Report'
- Increase width of patient chart sections to fill the screen and not cut off the right side on certain monitors
- Show a dash temporarily for patient name when loading a different patient, instead of question marks
- Allow deleting lab/radiology orders
- Display office location in lab/radiology orders
- Add keyboard up/down navigation to lab/radiology orders
- Organize preferred language choices into 4 sections:
(1)'English' and 'Spanish', (2)'Declined' and 'Other', (3)common languages, (4)everything else
- Prompt user when closing browser tab while entering data in popup
- Prompt user when navigating away using browser back button while entering data
Bug fixes, misc
- Display provider name in a consistent format (Last, First Credentials)
- Update patient chart header info when saving changes to demographics, and persist those changes when navigating within the chart
- Clarify error message on the Account Provider popup if the Zip Code is invalid
- Temporarily remove Meaningful Use Report tool from Admin UI
- Initial preparation for faster export chart and batch indexing
Released Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
- Fix severe patient chart header mismatch error
- Fix freezing in patient charts (non-responsive ui due to glasspanel)
Released Thursday, May 5th, 2016
- Fix sending incorrect customer-support error email when patient simply has no scheduled visit
- Fix bug where logging out would continue to attempt to unlock open office visits repeatedly
Released Thursday, April 28th, 2016
- Added Laboratory and Radiology/Imaging Orders chart section
- Include all charts accessed in recent charts tool
- Improve browser navigation prompts to prevent lost work
- Patient chart navigation and browser history/url improvements
- Updated choices for patient's preferred language
Released Thursday, April 21st, 2016
- Enhance diagnostic logging of EPCS controlled substance prescribing
- Enhance diagnostic logging of document indexing
- Expanded and fixed bugs in language list
Released Thursday, April 7th, 2016
- Increase the usable height of patient charts, particularly documents
- Increase the width of fields in some popups (e.g.: Import Document popup)
- Fix document tab display in Internet Explorer
- Clarify messages on automatic logout
- Fix display of really long addresses in Medical Provider Admin views
- Improve layout of search fields in Audit Log
- Update Date of Service in document tab when changing DOS in existing documents
- Include all providers, instead of account-only, in PCP when creating a new chart
- Include all providers, instead of account-only, in the Import Document popup.
- Fix bug where more than one pharmacy can appear to be selected
- Include regular provider for patient in New Task popup
- Clarify message for unsupported browsers
- Update display of patient tasks when editing date of birth
- Add age in months for patients under 1 year of age
- Do not add empty entry in the Audit Log for race when race has not changed
- Fix MRN display issue
- Fix migration issue involving typo in race for 'Black or African American'
Released Friday, April 1st, 2016
Released Friday, March 25th, 2016
v6.0 overview video
How to activate a provider in EPCS
How to send controlled substance rx
- New Login page with new color scheme and a cleaner look
- Logout page replaced by a fresh Login page to eliminate a click
- New "Activity Timeout" page
- Esthetic and element placement changes on the Landing Page (all functions preserved)
- New color on Banner Bar: Patient Lookup moved left, username moved right, new logout tool
- New color on Module Bar: All tools display but disabled if user does not have permission
- Renamed "Patient Charts" module button to "Charts"
- Disable "Charts" module tool if no chart is open yet
- Patient search displays more matches (24 instead of previous 10)
- New color on Patient Chart Header Bar
- Patient name changed to "First Middle Last" on Patient Chart Header Bar
- Patient Chart Header Bar element placement changes (all functions preserved)
- Patient Chart vertical tool bar is icon-only, with description on mouse-over
- Problems and Growth Charts sections removed from patient charts
- Middle Initial changed to Middle Name
- Patient race is multi-select instead of allowing only one choice per patient
- Added "U" for patient sex unknown
- New fields in Demographics: Mother's Maiden Name, Mother's First Name, Payer
- New Patient Chart popup reflects changes in Demographics (Sex, Race)
- Tab links to open documents moved to top of open chart
Medications and Med Concerns
- Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) implemented
- Meds: "Mark No Changes" button is now "Mark Reconciled" button
- Med Concerns: Added a "Last Modified" date field to the landing page
- Med Concerns: Changed the "Mark No Changes" button to "Mark Reconciled"
- New look for the Contraindications Alerts page (same functionality)
- Provider admin split into "Account Provider Library" and "Outside Provider Library"
- Account Provider Library allows management of EPCS permissions for Prescribers
- Audit Log allows user to filter by Login and Logout actions
- Implemented use of Back/Forward buttons in the browser to move between pages
- Implemented use of bookmark-able URLs for many pages within escribeHOST
Released Monday, February 15th, 2016
- Drug Library Update
- New task types under "Reading Worklist" area
- Fix duplicate encounter PHR storage issue
- Enhance logging of nightly publishing
- Fix display issue in advanced search
Released Friday, November 20th, 2015
- Add message to resolved ask notes indicating that recipients will not be notified
- Add editable per-user note to permission management administration screen
- Fix bug preventing new providers from obtaining SPI
Released Wednesday, October 28th, 2015
- Fix automatic setting of date of service in some scanned reports
- New Task types: "Admission Request", "External Report Imaging Request", "Billing Administrative", "Scheduling Request", "Surgery Procedure Inquiry", "Hospital Admission Notification", "Nuclear Medicine", "Physician Feedback"
Released Friday, September 25th, 2015
- eScribe Migration to Amazon Web Services
Released Thursday, May 14th, 2015
- Add document indexing auditing capabilities
- New Task types: "Hospital Procedures Order", "Transitional Care Management", "Disability Form Request"
- Document PDF upload changes in preparation for future release of "Date Scanned" field
Released Sunday, January 11th, 2015
- Fix scheduling batch office note PDF download
Released Monday, December 8th, 2014
- Add task types: "Appointment No Show", "Venous Doppler Ultrasound", "Annual Physical"
- Add scheduling batch office note PDF download
Released Monday, September 22nd, 2014
- Fix spell check field swap error in entry form
- Add unmatched HL7 reports to the batch indexing queue
- Add special document type for external HL7 interfaces
- Fix 'unknown' date parsing in HL7 messages
Released Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
- Fix an error with invalid connections in tasks, when adding self and resolving.
- Fix failure in create clinical summary for certain patients.
Released Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
- Improve external HL7 interfaces
Released Thursday, March 20th, 2014
- Add option to 'Export' menu to send a 'Notify' task for a specific document
- Improve error message for Surescripts/RxHub eligibility failures
Released Thursday, January 30th, 2014
- Removed the J/K hotkeys from being used to navigate Page Up/Page Down
- Drug library update for February 2014
- Add optional fax cover page and custom cover page message
Released Monday, January 13th, 2014
- Fixed an issue with the document indexing document list being incorrect
Released Thursday, January 9th, 2014
- Drug library update for January 2014
- Added in the ability to view the currently pending indexing jobs
- Reworked signed URL generation
- Certain documents received through HL7 will now have better document names
- Added in support for specifying Date Scanned in the batch indexing module
See Date Scanned Release for a walkthrough of the changes.
- Improved the loading time of batch indexing
- Improved support for PDFs in the new viewer
- Added a new Workers Comp Progress task type
- When a user archives an unresolved task that user will be removed as a recipient, archiving resolved tasks works the same way as it previously did
See Archive Tasks Delete Self for a walkthrough of the changes.
- Indexing now properly refreshes the signed URLs
Released Friday, December 20th, 2013
- Perform document indexing in the background to allow users to continue indexing.
Released Wednesday, December 18th, 2013
- Download pdf files without requiring the user to click the link provided
- Fix error when clicking "Patient Chart" in "Document Ready for Review" tasks
- Reduce extraneous logging on the backend to increase performance
Released Friday, December 13th, 2013
- Fix occasional error notice in document indexing.
Released Thursday, December 12th, 2013
- Add the ability to hide retired office locations. See Controlling Places of Service for a walkthrough of the changes.
- Show providers their unsigned reports without typing their own name.
- Do not show 'No Documents' while documents are being fetched.
- Upgrade document storage hardware.
Released Friday, December 6th, 2013
- Fixed an error with viewing larger images in patient documents.
Released Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
- Fixed an issue with Document Ready for Review tasks not going to the document
Released Thursday, November 21st, 2013
- Drug library update for December 2013
- Fixed the tab key in the document indexing module
- Improved the performance of creating image based documents
- Reworked the lab task handling to reduce their redundancy
- Added CC'ed providers to the fax popup
Released Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
- Fixed an error with viewing larger images in document indexing.
Released Thursday, October 31st, 2013
- Drug library update for November 2013
- Fixed an error when approving an eRx refill request
- Electronic drug history from RxHub/Surescripts has been enabled
- Improved the quality of image based reports
Released Friday, October 11th, 2013
- Fixed an issue with loading patient accounts
- Fixed a Surescripts validation issue relating to a prescriber's credentials being too long
- Fixed an issue with the document sort list not filtering correctly
Released Thursday, October 10th, 2013
- Enhanced the carry forward summary field display
- Improved the process of creating an Office Note from the schedule
- Spell checking now properly enables the Save button
- Expedite in Unsigned Reports now goes to the next report
- The Create/Edit Snippets permission now properly enables the Admin tab
- Electronic drug history through Surescripts/RxHub has been disabled until next release
- Fixed an issue with deleting documents in the documents list
escribeHOST has been certified on the latest version of Surescripts (eRx)
- The therapy list in Medications now shows the last issued rx's date and pharmacy (or printed)
- Mail order pharmacies can now be searched
- Pharmacies can now be searched on by type (Mail Order, Retail, 24 Hour, etc.)
- Provider management of Surescripts specific data has been improved, see Surescripts 10.6 Provider Admin
- Open eRx refill requests now show the prescribed and dispensed drug, pharmacy, and provider
- See Surescripts 10.6 Changes for a walkthrough of the changes.
Due to the upgrade any old eRxs not approved/denied by Thursday October 10, 2013 will not work
Released Thursday, October 3rd, 2013
- Fixed a rare data corruption issue with documents
Released Thursday, September 19th, 2013
- Drug library update for October 2013
- Unsupported browsers can now view a read only medications list
- Locked encounters no longer prevent you from seeing the published view
- Fixed an issue with displaying medications in published notes
Released Thursday, August 29th, 2013
- The old PDF/Image viewer has been made the default
- Improved the performance of loading images in the documents section
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Cancel button in the documents section would not warn you about losing unsaved changes
- Improved the validation of data entry in the indexing section
- Improved Date of Service validation in the documents section
- Improved the speed of editing/creating documents
Released Thursday, August 8th, 2013
- Drug library update for August 2013
- Tag applier scroll position doesn't reset anymore when applying tags at the bottom
- Changes to appointments are now audited
- Fixed an issue with UI elements becoming hidden when the browser window is small
- The link to a patient in the schedule module now works properly after matching the patient
- Added the Prior Authorization task types Angiogram, Venous Procedure, and Vascular Surgery
Released Friday, July 19th, 2013
- Improved the interface such that only areas containing content will scroll, rather than the entire page. For example, the patient header will stay visible at the top while scrolling the document list.
- A checkmark now appears next to snippet tags that have been applied to the document.
- Fixed issue with trying to add the same task recipient multiple times.
- Fixed issue with editing Deceased Date.
- Fixed issue where allowing popups in IE 6–8 logged the user out.
- Fixed the ‘Nav not initialized’ error that appeared while editing a document.
- Fatal document errors are now properly handled to reduce confusion.
Released Thursday, June 27th, 2013
- The app has a refreshed design, including a new logo and font. It is also now more consistently referred to by its full name, ‘escribeHOST’.
- The app header elements have been rearranged and redesigned to be more usable.
- Logging out via the user menu no longer prompts before logging out.
- The interface for filtering documents has been updated to make better use of screen space.
- Improved the performance of the Tasks module.
- Fixed case where techs’ appointments were imported with the wrong provider.
- Fixed many minor error-producing issues.
- Drug library update for July 2013.
Released Thursday, June 6th, 2013
- Added integration with the FAXAGE fax service.
- Med allergies and other concerns are now included in the printed med list.
- Overdue tasks are now displayed at the top of task lists.
- Made the initial load of the Schedule faster.
- Fixed performance issues in the Snippets admin interface.
- Drug library update for June 2013.
- Other minor fixes.
Released Friday, May 24th, 2013
- Expanded the number of tasks shown within a patient’s chart from 15 to 50.
- Duplicate tags will no longer appear in snippet admin.
- Fixed regression where starring and unstarring tasks did not appear to work.
- Fixed regression that broke advanced patient search in some cases.
Released Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- Fixed regression that prevented exporting documents as CCDs.
- Fixed regression where Clinical Summaries were created in the In Progress state.
Released Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- Fixed regression that caused Clinical Summaries to be created improperly.
- Fixed regression that prevented finding possible duplicate patients when creating new charts.
Released Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- Fields are now ordered properly within their section in snippet admin templates.
- Navigating between field groups that were reordered now behaves as expected.
- Fixed regression that prevented adding med concerns.
Released Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
Snippets are groups of field values that can be applied to any document containing those fields. Snippets will start as a replacement of existing Macros functionality, and lay the groundwork for a more robust mechanism for quickly entering commonly-used data throughout escribeHOST.
- Create, edit, and organize snippets in a new Admin module.
- Quickly and easily apply one or several snippets to a document with a few clicks or keystrokes.
- Create small, reusable snippet sets that can be combined in different ways for specific scenarios using a new tagging system.
- Watch the Intro to Snippets training video for a visual walkthrough of applying snippets.
- Improved performance of Tasks, particularly when loading recipients and comments.
- Improved document spellchecking. The spelling error count now updates as corrections are made. If there are no misspellings, normal edit mode is automatically resumed. Ignoring a word now correctly does so across the entire document.
- Quickly jumping to document sections is now done via a flyout menu, allowing more space for the form fields.
- Added a toggle for expanding or collapsing all document sections.
- The document form design has been streamlined, with better styling of repeatable groups.
- It is now possible to remove and reorder repeatable document form sections.
- Text fields that only accept certain values now better indicate when one of those values is chosen.
- Changed the auto-expedite rules to explicitly auto-expedite whitelisted reports, rather than exclude blacklisted ones.
Released Friday, April 26th, 2013
- Fixed 5.6 regression with loading PDF encounters.
- Fixed 5.6 regression that caused research studies to fail to load.
Released Thursday, April 25th, 2013
- It is now possible to choose a favorite when adding a med without prescribing it.
- Search terms are now matched against the entire rx, including the provider.
- Search results are sorted by relevance.
- The search scope (Provider or Account) no longer needs to be specified.
- See Med Favorites Update for a walkthrough of the changes.
- Signing is now one-click.
- Signing a report will now always notify the ordering/referring physician, if applicable.
- Removed support for signing reports from non-provider accounts.
- See Signing Reports Update for a walkthrough of the changes.
- Added support for deceased date in patient demographics.
- Added the task types ‘Reading Worklist - MUGA’ and ‘Reading Worklist - Holter Monitor’.
- Made it easier to handle demographics updates that have SSN violations.
- Fixed an issue with requesting an SPI for a provider.
- Export chart download link now works properly in Google Chrome.
- Fixed a rare issue that would cause errors when multiple users edit the same therapies at the same time.
- Drug Library Update for May 2013.
Released Monday, April 15th, 2013
- Fixed case where some browsers redirected patients to the EHR login screen instead of the PHR. The PHR can now be accessed at a friendlier URL: portal.escribe.com/phr.
- Other minor fixes.
Released Thursday, April 4th, 2013
- JPEG and PNG files can now be uploaded into a patient's chart or through Document Indexing.
- Fixed a rare issue that would occur when viewing comparative labs causing them to not appear.
- Fixed a rare issue that would occur when Meds or Med Concerns was updated while the user was still loading the section.
- Drug Library Update for April 2013
Released Thursday, March 14th, 2013
- CDPHP NQF 0073 calculation.
- Medstreaming documents no longer generate success tasks when they succeed.
- Lab results from NEH correctly report abnormality within the task body.
- Task search now has the ability to search for tasks with certain recipients.
- It is now much easier to narrow a task search down to a few types.
- All encounters in a chart can be exported to a single PDF by going to Actions -> Export Chart.
Released Thursday, February 21st, 2013
- Mobile Safari no longer appears supported.
- Certain key presses now function properly when viewing a PDF and searching for a patient.
- Fixed issue that prevented downloading certain files.
Released Thursday, January 31st, 2013
- Reports can be removed from the PHR.
- All of a patient's lab results can be viewed in the Lab Results chart section.
Released Friday, January 11th, 2013
- Fixed issue where, in certain browsers, documents’ entry forms continually scrolled themselves up and down.
Released Thursday, January 10th, 2013
- Hide tasks until they are due. escribeHOST will now automatically unhide any task due tomorrow, today, or some time in the past. In addition it is now possible to create a task that is initially hidden to all recipients. These two features can be used in tandem to create time-delayed tasks that will not appear in your inbox until they are about to be due.
- It is now possible to change or remove a task’s due date after the task is created.
- Visit, procedure, and lab documents are now listed in a single ‘Documents’ chart section.
- Fixed issue where keyboard navigation stopped working when a radio button field was focused.
Released Thursday, December 20th, 2012
- It is now possible to manually match incoming lab results to the proper patient and provider if escribeHOST’s attempt to do so automatically fails.
- Patients’ names in the Schedule list now link to their charts.
- Fixed a rendering issue in the PDF viewier.
Released Wednesday, December 5th, 2012
- Fixed issue that prevented escribeHOST from loading in IE.
Released Tuesday, December 4th, 2012
- Fixed and re-enabled the new PDF viewer for scanned batches.
- Fixed issue where the Complete Report permission was necessary to Sign and Notify.
- Fixed issue where the PDF viewer stopped working after many PDFs were loaded.
Released Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- Disabled the new PDF viewer for scanned batches while a fix is developed.
Released Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- It is now possible to zoom and rotate PDF pages directly in escribeHOST. In addition to improving the PDF viewing experience, this also means any batch pages that were scanned in with an incorrect orientation can be fixed before the document is indexed. Zooming and rotating are not available in Internet Explorer versions 9 and older.
- It is now possible to easily notify people when a document is ready for review via a ‘Document Ready for Review’ task. To do this when signing an encounter, click the ‘Sign and Notify’ button. The recipients of this task will include the referring MD by default but can be changed to include anyone. This task can also be created when indexing a document by clicking the ‘Complete and Notify’ button. Accessing the patient’s chart directly from the task will automatically display the document.
- Lab Failure tasks now include the sending facility’s name.
- The year selector in the date picker now extends a couple of years into the future.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Released Thursday, November 8th, 2012
- Fixed issue that prevented the uploading of encounter and batch PDFs.
- Fixed issue that hid Accept/Reject Feedback buttons in tasks.
- Updated email address validation to allow .edu and other domains.
Released Thursday, November 1st, 2012
- Fixed issue that caused external updates to patient demographics to fail.
- Other minor fixes.
Released Friday, October 19th, 2012
PHR Access Management
It is now much easier to enable patients to access the PHR.
- With the press of a button, the patient’s PHR passphrase is randomly generated and login instructions are automatically emailed to the patient.
- If the patient forgets their login credentials, a new passphrase can be generated and emailed using the same interface.
- A new ‘PHR Login Info Request’ task type has been added to track these requests, if desired.
- The PHR login screen now has a dedicated URL: portal.escribe.com/ehr/#/PHR.
- For added security, patients are now required to enter their DOB in addition to their ID and passphrase in order to access the PHR.
Released Thursday, October 4th, 2012
- All CCDs (Clinical Summaries, Summary of Care Records, etc.) are now automatically Complete upon creation. All existing CCDs have been marked as Complete as well.
- Made the Meaningful Use Report faster.
- Patients’ DOB and MRN are now displayed in the Compliant and Non-Compliant lists in the MU Report.
Released Thursday, September 20th, 2012
- Allergy categories are now listed in Clinical Summaries.
- Added ‘Medication’ and ‘Durable Good’ Prior Authorization task types.
- Made the Meaningful Use Report faster.
Released Tuesday, September 11th, 2012
- Added support for Internet Explorer 9's rendering engine: now escribeHOST should be much faster in IE9.
- IE8 is now feature-limited. It is recommended that IE8 users upgrade to IE9 or switch to another supported, modern browser.
- Fixed errors with e-prescribing held rxs.
- Fixed issue where special characters were rendered improperly.
- Fixed issues with date range searches in Tasks and Audit Log modules.
Released Thursday, August 30th, 2012
- Fixed issue with deleting therapies.
- Fixed issue with setting tasks’ primary handler.
Released Wednesday, August 29th, 2012
Med Concerns is a new section of the patient chart for documenting patients’ allergies, intolerances, ineligibilities, and adverse events. Med concerns are drugs, drug categories, food, or any other substances that the patient has an adverse reaction to or should not take for some other reason.
- Allergies, intolerances, and ineligibilities are no longer entered directly into the Office Note. Instead, they are automatically pulled from the Med Concerns module when the note is published.
- Each concern can be designated as Mild, Moderate, or Severe, depending on the severity of the reaction.
- When prescribing or recording new meds, the patient’s med concerns are cross-referenced and any interactions or other contraindication alerts are displayed. These alerts take the concerns’ severities into account and have been redesigned to be more succinct and noticeable. Which severities and types of contraindications are allowed to be displayed can be controlled in the Admin module.
- The Med Concerns module also has a place for entering ‘NKA’, ‘NKDA’, or ‘Substance Type Unknown’, if applicable.
Please view the training videos to learn all about the new Med Concerns module and its features.
- Brand drugs, generic drugs, and drug categories now have icons associated with them to help distinguish them from each other. These icons are displayed in the Med Concerns and Meds modules. In addition, fields that suggest drug names will now prioritize generic drugs and display derived generics directly beneath the brand drugs from which they are derived.
- Drug interactions now check against drug classes in addition to drug categories and specific drugs.
- It is now possible to view contraindication alerts for an rx pending approval.
- The Audit Log has been updated with more readable entries and a simpler interface. Audit entries prior to the 5.1 release will be archived and no longer be directly accessible.
- Added ‘Referral Request’ and ‘Referral Followup’ task types.
- Made it much easier to search for tasks that are overdue.
- Office locations are now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed typo in ‘Exercise Stress Test’ task type.
- Other minor fixes…
Released Friday, July 27th, 2012
- Fixed bug where extremely large documents could not be indexed.
- Fixed issue where meds that were retroactively stopped did not display correctly in published encounters.
- Added support for CQM 0043 - Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults.
- Various minor fixes…
Released Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
- Fixed issue where patient DOB could be incorrect when sending an erx.
Released Friday, June 1st, 2012
- Patient demographics updates from external systems can now be automatically applied. If an update attempt fails the data is put into a task.
- Added ‘Patient Calls - Reschedule Request’ task type.
- Improved performance of logging in to escribeHOST.
Released Thursday, April 26th, 2012
- Added another clinical decision support rule for certain accounts.
- Fixed issue with carrying forward field data.
- Fixed error when fetching eligibility.
Released Friday, April 20th, 2012
- Fixed rare issue that prevented the display of a patient’s meds.
- Fixed issues with carrying forward certain fields into Clinical Summaries.
- We now wait the proper amount of time (one hour) before displaying the Mark Verified button on open erxs.
Released Monday, April 16th, 2012
- Prevented data from being carried forward from Clinical Summary, Summary of Care, and Generic CCD encounters because sometimes that data is not actually the most recent.
- Fixed issue where field data could be mismatched when carrying forward repeatable fields.
Released Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
- Fixed bug that prevented the generation of the CQM report in some cases.
- Tasks without patients can now be printed.
- Freestanding erx errors are now displayed in the patient’s med list.
Released Thursday, March 29th, 2012
- Fixed issue where field data could be mismatched when carrying forward the same fields from different encounters with the same DOS.
- Fixed issue where field data could be mismatched after resolving carry forward conflicts.
Released Monday, March 26th, 2012
- Date fields in encounters are now properly validated before saving.
- Fixed bug where date field values would reappear after deletion.
- Fixed bugs where the ‘Save Changes’ button in encounters was visible when there were no changes and not visible when there were changes to date field values.
Released Thursday, March 15th, 2012
- Patients can now have multiple preferred pharmacies.
- The pharmacy search form can now be cleared.
- Reenabled copy/paste via the standard keyboard shortcuts in popups.
- Added more educational resources to some accounts.
Released Monday, March 5th, 2012
- Added ‘Reading Worklist’ task area and types.
- Added more educational resources to some accounts.
- Fixed various minor errors in charts.
Released Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012
- Field names no longer appear when hovering over a field.
- Fixed various minor errors in charts, tasks, and encounters.
Released Wednesday, February 15th, 2012
- Fixed various minor errors in charts, tasks, and encounters.
Released Tuesday, February 7th, 2012
- Fixed error with loading charts introduced in 5.0.23.
Released Monday, February 6th, 2012
- The ‘Object Locked’ and ‘Invalid Sign Password’ error messages are now a little nicer.
- Meds that no longer exist in the drug library can no longer be eprescribed.
- Fixed various minor errors in meds and elsewhere…
Released Friday, January 27th, 2012
- Updated Surescripts compliance and refreshed the designs of patient eligibility and formulary information. It is now more clear what types of pharmacy services are supported by a patient’s insurance.
- The pages of an indexed encounter are now displayed in a single, scrolling view and can be navigated via the keyboard or clicking on page thumbnails.
- It is now possible to compare meds and indexed encounters side-by-side.
- While editing an encounter it is now possible to navigate to the ‘Add More’ buttons via the keyboard.
- Tasks in the ‘Transcription’ and ‘Other’ areas can now be created without reference to a patient.
- Added support for importing TPS appointments.
- Searching for a user now matches against the username (in addition to first and last name).
- Unexpected errors are now automatically emailed to the support team when the error message is dismissed.
- Fixed the styling of printed lab reports (broke in 5.0.20).
- Other minor fixes…
Released Wednesday, January 11th, 2012
- Added support for CQM 0062 - Diabetes: Urine Screening.
- Fixed issue that could cause escribeHOST to lock up.
Released Friday, December 16th, 2011
- To avoid issues that arise from printing directly from the application, all printing is now done from a separate ‘preview’ window. Help with Printing
- The chart view of research studies has been redesigned so all users will see the same information whether or not they have permission to modify the patient’s enrollment.
- It is now possible to carry forward field data from older field versions. If there are any issues or ambiguity about certain fields, the user will be prompted to make a decision. Help with Carrying Forward
- The user is now prompted about losing unsaved changes if he logs out with an encounter open.
- Removed long delay when printing an issued rx.
- Fixed issues with various CQM calculations.
Released Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011
- Imported Schuylab reports now follow the same workflow as imported LabCorp reports.
- Order and result dates are now included in lab reports.
- Patient information is now displayed on every page of printed PDFs.
- Matching a refill request to a therapy is no longer case-sensitive.
- The deleting of meds, therapies, and rxs are now visible in the audit log.
- CQM 0027 is now listed as a single CQM with two numerators.
Released Friday, November 4th, 2011
- Navigating to the patient’s chart from a Lab Result task will now go directly to the results.
- Fixed a few minor issues with certain CQM calculations.
- Other minor fixes
Released Thursday, October 27th, 2011
- When a LabCorp lab result comes in, a task will be created to notify the designated task user group whether or not it was successfully placed in a chart. This task will also include any abnormal results.
- Made the Audit Log load faster.
- Fixed error with encounter editing keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed bug that allowed sending a held rx for a nonstandard therapy to the pharmacy.
- Fixed a few minor issues with certain CQM calculations.
Released Friday, October 21st, 2011
- Removed locking of Medications. Now multiple people can view and modify a patient’s meds at the same time. You will be able to see who else is currently viewing and what changes they have made in real time.
- Fixed bug that allowed issuing a held rx (or approving an erx refill request) for an unmanaged med.
- Fixed bug with filtering tasks by office location.
Released Monday, October 10th, 2011
- Old, erroneous refill requests have been purged from the system.
- Fixed error where Clinical Summaries were not being counted correctly.
Released Wednesday, October 5th, 2011
- Made the MU Report faster.
- It is now possible to attest to giving the Clinical Summary to the patient without editing the summary itself.
- Certain encounter fields now have a button to quickly clear their value.
- Fixed bug that prevented adding comments to tasks in certain cases.
Released Tuesday, September 27th, 2011
- Fixed error that prevented editing certain old encounters.
- Fixed bug that made it difficult to edit certain encounter fields.
- Checkbox values are now recognized in macro creation and application.
- Fixed the numbering of the MU objectives in the MU Report.
- Generating the MU Report no longer appears to fail if it takes longer than two minutes.
Released Thursday, September 22nd, 2011
Meaningful Use Report
The MU Report has been completely redesigned to contain more and better information.(#1409)
- Objectives and CQMs have been separated into two separate reports within the MU Report interface.
- All 25 objectives are now displayed. They are divided between the core and menu sets, each set divided between percentage- and attestation-based requirements.
- Descriptions of all objectives and CQMs are now included.
- Percentage-based objectives now include a progress bar that shows how close the provider is to meeting the requirement.
- Numerators and denominators are now labeled for those CQMs that have multiple populations.
- Added support for several CQMs.
- Patient eligibility information is now retrieved automatically for every patient.
- It is now possible to create a Clinical Summary of a visit that is in progress.
Released Wednesday, September 14th, 2011
- In a one-time update, patients’ Examiners will be set to the Examiner of their most recent Office Note.
- Patient Preferred Language can now be chosen from a list of predefined options.
- Added educational resources for some of our customers.
- Fixed various MU-related calculations.
- Fixed issue with Surescripts that caused meds to be unresponsive.
Released Thursday, September 8th, 2011
- Added buttons to the Patient Chart and Schedule modules for quickly creating Office Notes.
- The ability to complete encounters is now controlled by a user permission.
- Encounters that were completed can now be sent to the provider.
- Encounters that were sent to the provider now have a status of ‘Ready for Review’.
- Fixed rx favorites sort order.
- Fixed issue where held rxs would not be removed when their therapy was deleted.
Released Thursday, September 1st, 2011
- Fixed issue introduced in 5.0.8 where encounters would disappear after filtering.
- Fixed issue where existing encounters would not open if a new encounter was open.
- Fixed issue where months were incorrectly labeled in the date picker.
Released Wednesday, August 31st, 2011
- Patients can now have a default office location set in Demographics. In a one-time update, locations will be automatically populated from the most recent office note.
- When creating a new encounter the Examiner and Office Location fields are now prefilled from the patient’s demographics. Date of Service is also defaulted to today.
- It is now possible to perform exporting actions (like creating a Clinical Summary) on released encounters without having to amend them first.
- It is now possible to sign an expedited encounter without having to amend it first.
- If an encounter is in progress, it will now open directly in edit mode.
- Encounter field choices no longer detach from their field if the form is scrolled.
- Encounters now load much faster.
- It is now possible to use the Med Reconciliation advanced search to see which patient’s meds were not reconciled on a given date. In addition, the results now return the patient’s examiner as well.
- Loading and deleting meds now execute much faster.
- Streamlined the Audit Log interface.
Released Monday, August 22nd, 2011
- Fixed error when generating the MU Report.
- Fixed error that prevented uploading scanned batches into escribeHOST.
Released Friday, August 19th, 2011
- It is now possible to use Advanced Chart Search to list patients that need their meds reconciled that day.
- Pharmacies now always display whether or not they support sending new erxs and erx refill requests.
- Pharmacies that have been deleted and will no longer work now appear and behave as such.
- Made editing an encounter faster.
- Fixed bug where rxs would temporarily disappear when they were sent to the pharmacy and unverified.
- Fixed bug where some pending rxs could not be manually marked verified.
- Patient sex is now correctly marked as required for Meaningful Use.
- Other minor bug fixes…
Released Tuesday, August 16th, 2011
- Made loading medications faster.
- Made generating the MU Report faster.
- Now correctly prohibits writing rxs for meds that are not managed.
- Now correctly prohibits stopping therapies that have rxs awaiting authorization or pharmacy response.
- Fixed issue with drug dosage forms that would cause errors when trying to send to pharmacy.
- Amending an encounter now reverts it back to ‘In Progress’ so changes can be re-sent to the provider.
- Scanned and indexed encounters are now marked as ‘Completed’ instead of ‘In Progress’.
- Encounter sections can now be collapsed by pressing ESC.
- The idle timeout has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Other minor bug fixes…
Released Friday, August 12th, 2011
- Added patient contact information to the appointment view.
- Appointments are now sorted correctly after they are added or updated.
- Fixed issue where rxs sometimes printed too small.
- The interface for editing an encounter now resizes correctly.
- Fixed issue where two-digit years were not converted to the correct four-digit year.
- Made it clear that scanned and indexed encounters cannot be compared with meds at this time.
Released Wednesday, August 10th, 2011
- Fixed issue that prevented certain rxs from being sent to pharmacies.
- Fixed issue where a patient’s demographics could not be edited if their sex was not specified.
- An encounter’s status is now correctly updated when corrections have been requested or are ready for review.
- Reenabled the ability to search for pharmacies by a part of their phone number.
- The MU Report can now be generated for a single day.
Released Tuesday, August 9th, 2011
- The patient’s next appointment is now displayed in their chart.
- The problem field in advanced chart search now suggests the correct values.
- Assessments are no longer shown in the Problems chart section.
- When expanding an encounter section, the first field’s values no longer immediately appear.
Released Monday, August 8th, 2011
- Fixed intermittent error that prevented prescribing meds.
- Fixed issue where certain types of documents could not be indexed.
- Fixed an error that appeared when quickly navigating from a patient’s meds.
- Encounter sections that contain errors are now automatically expanded.
- Encounter sections that contain spelling suggestions are now automatically expanded.
- When an active therapy is added to a hidden med, the med now correctly becomes visible.
- Made loading a patient’s meds faster.
Released Friday, August 5th, 2011
escribeHOST 5.0 is our first major release in over two years and contains many new features, enhancements, and fixes.
Important Note About Passwords
As of this release users’ passwords will be case sensitive. The first time you log in, your password will be verified using whatever case you enter. Every time afterwards your password must be entered exactly the same. If you have any issues please contact your administrator.
escribeHOST 5.0 is the first version of escribeHOST to be ONC Certified as a Complete EHR. Many of the features and enhancements listed below are required for or related to achieving Meaningful Use. escribeHOST offers an administrative interface that helps track MU and CQM compliance.
- Many chart interface elements have been reorganized: Patient name, demographics, contact information, and chart actions are now displayed along the top of the chart. Reports Quickview has been removed.
- There is now a new Advanced Patient Search feature that allows you to find patients using very specific criteria including age, sex, examiner, meds, problems, allergies, lab results, and procedures due. It is also possible to create Reminder Tasks for patients that have a visit coming up or a procedure due.
- Patient problems are now recorded as structured data in office notes and can be viewed in aggregate in a separate Problems chart section.
- Patient allergies are now recorded as structured data in office notes and can be viewed in aggregate in a separate Allergies chart section.
- It is now possible to view height, weight, and BMI growth charts for each patient using data captured in office notes.
- The Face Sheet section has been removed, since Active Meds are now part of the Medications section (explained below) and problems are now managed in office notes only.
- It is now possible to provide patients with educational resources (documents and/or websites) based on their meds, problems, allergies, and lab results.
- The following patient demographics fields have been added per Meaningful Use requirements: Race, Ethnicity, Preferred Language, and Communication Preference.
- It is now possible to search for patients, create new ones, and access recently viewed charts without first navigating to the Patient Charts module.
Patient medication management has been completely redesigned. In previous versions prescriptions were managed in Rx Pad and the med history was managed in the Active Meds section of the Face Sheet. These interfaces have been combined into a single Medications section of the patient chart. This interface is designed for viewing and editing a patient’s med history (when they started and stopped taking each med) as well as writing new prescriptions, renewing existing prescriptions, and responding to electronic refill requests.
Noteworthy features and improvements to medication management are as follows:
- View all meds or just active meds.
- View changes to meds over a period of time.
- Easily renew, prescribe a new dose, or discontinue a med.
- View side-by-side comparison of the med list and a published report.
- There is now much more granular medication information available to be published in reports.
- It is now possible to prescribe a drug that does not exist in the drug library.
- It is now much more obvious whether or not an erx was sent to and received by the pharmacy successfully.
- There is a new rx activity log that succinctly displays all the important actions that happened to an rx during its lifetime.
- When an rx that has been held for a provider is issued or deleted, the associated task is updated with a comment. If the rx is issued, the task is automatically resolved.
- The rx management process has been updated to properly account for controlled substances per Surescripts specifications.
- A warning is now displayed if a drug that is known to be a risk for the elderly is about to be prescribed to an elderly patient.
Visits, Procedures, & Labs
What was previously called "Reports" has now been split up into three different categories: Visits, Procedures, and Labs. This is to more accurately reflect what each of them are. Each one has its own chart section, and each time a visit, procedure, or lab is opened or created, a new tab is added to the chart sidebar.
- A new ‘Completed’ state has been introduced for when it doesn’t make sense for an encounter to be signed or expedited. In addition, unfinished encounters are no longer called ‘Drafts’. Instead, they are simply ‘In Progress’.
- The interface for editing an encounter has been improved: It is now much easier to jump to a specific section and navigate between sections using keyboard shortcuts.
- It is now possible to create a Clinical Summary of an office visit which can be given to a patient after the visit is recorded.
- It is now possible to create Summary of Care documents which aggregate all of a patient’s relevant health information into a single encounter. There is also a new Patient Request task type for tracking when patients request their health information.
- Immunization data is now captured in office notes and can be exported to a file for submission to immunization registries.
- Added more smoking status values per Meaningful Use requirements.
- A warning is now displayed if an uncontrolled Hemoglobin A1c level is detected for a diabetic patient.
In order to speed up access to charts at point of care, escribeHOST 5.0 introduces a new Schedule module. Use this module to:
- List the patients that have appointments scheduled for a given day.
- Schedule a patient’s next visit.
- Create an appointment for a walk-in patient.
- Quickly start or jump to an existing encounter.
- Tasks can now have a due date. You can search for tasks due within a specified time frame. Tasks that are due today look more urgent.
- It is now possible to view a patient’s tasks from within their chart.
- The patient’s contact information is now included at the bottom of each task.
- Added new task types for Lab and Radiology orders.
- The unread task count now appears in the browser tab.
- Task searches now include resolved tasks by default.
- Patients can now access health information made available by users via the PHR tab on the login screen. Information is made available by clicking the PHR button next to an encounter. The patient’s PHR password can be set in their Demographics chart section.
- It is now possible to temporarily grant a user emergency access to patient information when they would not have permission to access it otherwise.
- There is a new admin section for controlling which drug interactions are displayed based on severity level.
- There is now an audit log accessible to account administrators that keeps track of every access, creation, update, and deletion of patient data.
- The date field calendar has been improved: It is now possible to set the month and year separately. Also, the calendar no longer automatically appears when the field is focused. Instead, it appears when you click on the calendar button next to the field.
- Internet Explorer 7 users now only have access to the feature-limited version of escribeHOST.
Released Friday, May 20th, 2011
- Internal changes as part of improvements to our backup process.
Released Wednesday, May 18th, 2011
- Fixed issue where certain reports could not be saved.
Released Friday, May 6th, 2011
- Fixed bug where opening many reports would cause escribeHOST to become slow.
- Made receiving task updates much faster.
Released Friday, April 8th, 2011
- Updated Surescripts eRx compliance
- Fixed bug that prevented adding or updating a provider.
Released Friday, April 1st, 2011
- Added two new task types: ‘Heart Failure Clinic’ and ‘Transcription Clarification Request.’
- Names of inactive providers will now be prefixed by an asterisk (*).
- Fixed issue where some report data was not carrying forward in Firefox 4.
Released Friday, February 18th, 2011
- Internal enhancements regarding batchscanning and erx reporting.
Released Thursday, February 3rd, 2011
- Images in scanned reports are now displayed more reliably.
Released Tuesday, February 1st, 2011
- Fixed issue where brand new tasks could appear resolved.
Released Sunday, January 30th, 2011
- Loading rx favorites is now much faster.
- Made printing in Google Chrome more reliable.
- Fixed bug where clicking on menu items did not work in Internet Explorer.
- The word ‘null’ is no longer printed on rxs if the provider does not have a phone number.
Released Thursday, January 27th, 2011
- Fixed issue where patient eligibility and drug history requests could not find the provider.
- Background images are no longer printed.
- Re-enabled printing in Google Chrome.
- Fixed possible error that could prevent printing an rx.
Released Wednesday, January 26th, 2011
The escribeHOST application is now located at portal.escribe.com/ehr/. (#354, #898)
- Redesigned the Document Indexing interface to provide more screen real estate for viewing pages.
- The interface no longer jumps around.
- Loading the batch list is now much faster.
- Completing a document is now much faster.
- Fixed bugs with the batch page controls.
- Tasks no longer stretch in size while recipients are loading.
- Improved performance of displaying a list of tasks.
- Added new Patient Calls and Prior Authorization task types.
- The PCP and Examiner fields are now properly cleared when creating new charts.
- Fixed bug where importing data from reports into a new report could cause escribeHOST to hang.
- Streamlined the process for pushing escribeHOST updates and warning of scheduled downtime.
- Error pages are now more useful.
- Improved drug API error messages.
Released Thursday, December 16th, 2010
- Made the loading of tasks faster.
- Made the loading of rx favorites faster.
- Fixed an issue where buttons display as ovals in some browsers.
- Fixed an error with storing fax preferences.
- Major upgrade of our report-building engine.
Released Monday, November 1st, 2010
- Resolved a potential issue with routing response messages to Surescripts’s ePrescribing Network.
Released Wednesday, October 27th, 2010
- Fixed bug that prevented the deletion of scanned document batches.
- System tasks with no default user groups now go to the correct Account Admins.
- Fixed bug that prevented editing of a patient’s demographics if they did not have a DOB.
- Improved Surescripts error messages.
Released Friday, October 1st, 2010
- Added two new task types: ‘Inpatient Prior Authorization’ and ‘Outpatient Prior Authorization’.
- Providers will no longer be automatically added to their eRx tasks.
- When indexing a batch, it is now possible to specify which fields should persist across documents.
- Indexed documents can now have a DOS before 1980.
- System-generated tasks that do not have an associated Task User Group will now be sent to Administrators. This will prevent those tasks from being unseen by everyone.
- Fixed error when obtaining a provider’s Surescripts Provider ID.
- Fixed error when setting a patient’s preferred pharmacy.
- Fixed error when searching for tasks.
- Fixed error when adding yourself to a task.
- Other various fixes…
Released Friday, September 24th, 2010
Task User Groups
Previously the rules for who received certain types of tasks were strictly controlled by the system and not easily modified. Now account administrators have the ability to create groups of users and designate them as default groups for certain types of tasks. When creating a new task, the default user group for the selected type will be automatically added to the list of recipients.
Many actions in escribeHOST have been tweaked to execute much faster, including:
- Loading tasks
- Loading a patient chart
- Editing patient demographics
- Loading a list of reports
- Report spellchecking
- Editing rxs
- Fetching rx formulary and benefits information
- Searching users
- Typing in stretchable textboxes
- It is now possible to print a task.
- Tasks now display peoples’ full names instead of just their first names.
- New and improved interface for creating a task.
- The Search section now remembers the last-used search criteria.
- Providers are now automatically included on their system tasks.
- The notification that more than one person has the same task open is now less alarming.
- The ‘View patient chart’ links in rx tasks now go directly to the patient’s Rx Pad.
- Tasks scroll position is now remembered in Safari and Google Chrome.
- It is now possible to view more results of a patient search. Previously only the first nine results were shown.
- When creating a new chart, existing possible duplicate charts are now shown.
- It is now possible to close the currently active chart.
- Internet Explorer 6 users now have limited access to patient demographics and reports.
- Fixed incorrect date displays in patient demographics and reports.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of charts.
- It is now possible to download any report as a PDF.
- Brand name and generic drugs have been added to the spellcheck dictionary.
- It is now possible to view a plain text version of a published report.
- ‘Carrying forward’ reports is now more accurately described as ‘importing data’.
- It is now possible to forcefully clear a medication field in a report.
- Fixed bug where trying to delete a newly-created report would produce an error.
- The legacy ‘Date Prescribed’ field has been removed from new and existing rxs. It was often inaccurate and completely unused in the printing and sending of rxs to pharmacies. The ‘Renewed’ date field is now more accurately named ‘Last Written’.
- Previously-written rxs’ SIG and DAW are now editable.
- The position of an rx no longer changes after it has been modified.
- The ‘Write + Print’ button is now available on modified rxs.
- Modifications to rxs are now recorded as system comments.
- When denying an erx refill request, the reason and note are now added to the task.
- Prevented possible Surescripts errors by blocking illegal characters (newline and tab) from being entered into rx SIG and Comment fields.
- Fixed possible rx data corruption with concurrent erx refill requests.
- Formulary copay dollar amounts are now properly truncated.
- Fixed ordering of rx system comments.
- Printing an Rx Activity Log no longer requires the ‘Print Rx’ user permission.
- Rejecting a new rx or refill request no longer requires the ‘Delete Rx’ user permission.
- It is no longer possible to set a patient’s preferred pharmacy without the ‘Patient Demographics’ user permission.
- There is now a new Account Admin module containing new and improved interfaces for managing users, providers, and task user groups.
- escribeHOST now supports Canadian mailing addresses for providers.
- Provider and user search term matching have been improved.
- Fixed multiple cases where horizontal scrolling was triggered.
- Dozens of other bug fixes and enhancements…
Released Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010
- Fixed crashes when using Safari 5.
- Fixed server push synchrony issues.
Released Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
- Fixed issue where downloading PDFs would cause real-time task updates to fail.
Released Friday, June 11th, 2010
- Document Types are now sorted alphabetically.
- escribeHOST now supports sending eRxs to select Mail Order Pharmacies: CVS Caremark, Express Scripts, and Medco
- Signing a report takes too long in some cases.
- Signing a report does not appear to register in some cases.
- Certain report buttons are accessible at incorrect times.
- Not possible to edit certain report fields in Internet Explorer.
- Sessions are not ended cleanly when leaving escribeHOST.
- Free-standing eRx verify tasks have the wrong subject text.
- Rxs in Rx Pad are ordered in a confusing way.
Released Tuesday, May 18th, 2010
- Fixed issues where real-time updates to tasks were not applied.
Released Tuesday, April 20th, 2010
- Fixed the erroreneous hiding of certain test dates in some patient visit datasheets
- The flow of editing reports in Unsigned Reports is improved
Released Sunday, April 11th, 2010
New Feature: Search All Tasks
It is now possible to search for and view all tasks. Previously, you could only see tasks you were on. Task Search now defaults to searching all tasks. To change this, select Only My Tasks in the Searching dropdown. You may not add a comment, resolve, star, or perform any other actions on a task you are not on. However, you can easily add yourself to a task by clicking the Add Me button. (#166, #236, #262)
- When navigating to and from Tasks, escribeHOST now remembers which task you were last working on and will scroll that task into view.
- There is now visual indication to remind you on which tasks you are awaiting feedback.
- The patient’s DOB is now included in the task subject.
- The Acknowledge button at the bottom of a task is now much less prominent.
- The Tasks navigation menu now displays the number of unread and total tasks in your inbox, as well as the number of unread and total tasks you have starred.
- The X button on each task now archives the task. Previously it would only hide it until the next update. To hide the task until the next update, select “Hide for now” in the task’s actions menu.
- It is now possible to undo resolving a task for up to 15 seconds. Previously it was only 5 seconds.
- The Show Hidden checkbox in Tasks now displays the number of hidden tasks in the current view.
- “Clear Resolved” has been renamed “Archive Resolved” to more clearly communicate what should happen when it is clicked.
- When writing a new rx, the ‘Add to Active Meds’ checkbox is now checked by default.
- Improved help text in the new rx form to make it more clear that Insurance Plan is only necessary for mail-order pharmacies.
- Formulary and benefits information retrieval should now be much faster.
- The printed rx now displays quantity and refills as both digits and words, for example: “30 (thirty) tablets”.
- The ability to add and/or delete rx favorites is now controlled by a separate user permission.
- It is no longer necessary to type leading zeros when searching for a patient by DOB. For example, “3/1/1968” will now match a patient born on 03/01/1968.
- Added a “Same” checkbox for each med in the printed medsheet.
- It is now possible to print a report from the list of reports. Previously, you had to open the report in order to print it.
- Document categories have been updated to make more sense.
- The ability to add and/or delete report macros is now controlled by a separate user permission.
- It is no longer necessary to leave Unsigned Reports in order to edit a report.
- It is now immediately apparent when the system resolves a task. Previously, the update did not happen until the next time you logged in.
- Should no longer receive an error when ignoring a pharmacy erx response.
- When holding an rx for the provider, the provider is now properly added to the task.
- Characters entered into certain report fields are no longer duplicated.
- When writing new rxs, the Provider field is no longer cleared after writing each rx.
- Certain ICD9 codes are no longer missing from certain published reports.
- The quirky behavior of the “All” link in the From… feedback dropdown has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible for parts of overlaid dialogs to be off-screen.
- Patient demographics no longer displays a “Cancel editing?” prompt at inappropriate times.
- Pharmacy search results are now properly cleared.
- Non-Reimbursable drugs should no longer appear in the list of alternatives.
- Improved enforcement of minimum and maximum lengths of certain demographics fields.
- Tabbing between fields in the new chart dialog now behaves as expected.
- Newly-created charts no longer block other users from editing its demographics.
- Fixed an issue with erx approvals not being properly received by the pharmacy.
- Fixed an issue with some dates having the wrong month after processing.
- Fixed an error which prevented editing of authorized providers in some cases.
- Various other fixes